Supplement 10 Kit for Dissimilar Metal Welds
ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section XI,
This Kit Includes:
- SS/CS Welded Piping (4″ Sch 80 x 24″L x 360° Seg.)
- SS/CS Welded Piping (6″ Sch 160 x 24″L x 360° Seg.)
- SS/CS Welded Piping (8″ Sch 80 x 24″L x 360° Seg.)
- SS/CS Welded Piping (12″ Sch 80s x 24″L x 180° Seg.)
- SS/CS Welded Piping (24″ Sch 80s x 24″L x 90° Seg.)
- The kits are manufactured to meet the minimum requirements of ASME boilder & pressure vessel code, Secion XI, Appendix VIII, of Supplement 3.
At least 50% of the cracks will be coincident with fabricated conditions such as ground & “as-welded” crowns, counterbores & weld root conditions.
Flaw depths will range from the 10-30% through the 61-100% depth ranges as specified in ASME Section XI, Appendix VIII.
All flaws will be mechanical fatigue or thermal fatigue cracks with at least 75% of the cracks being thermal fatigue.
Critical tolerance: +/- 0.040” (1MM)
- Kit weight ~360LBS (due to weight special shipping considerations apply).
Customize Your Kit – Contact Us For More Details